"Disclaimer" to my Blog



Please note: I have taught 26 years in 2 districts and in 4 schools, and in seven summer school settings;  I attended seven schools in five different school districts before graduating from high school; I have worked in residential camp settings, children's homes, after-school programs, and enrichment programs; I have worked with students from various economic groups; I have taught as an adjunct faculty member at three area universities; I have read over 500 books since 2010 and countless journals. When reading my blog, please realize I am not writing about current teaching experiences. I read, research, talk, and have varied educational connections from which I learn about educational practices and experiences of others. Not all of what I write is personally affecting me; but it is touching someone in the world of education.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alternatives to Holiday Parties in Schools

PBL vs. PBL: Project Based Learning vs. Problem Based Learning, What's the Diff?

Welcome!